Bridges Health Partners is a partnership among three independent non-profit health systems that began in 2015 in the Pittsburgh metropolitan market and surrounding communities.
Originally consisting of Butler, Excela, St. Clair, and Washington Health System, each partner system, along with their independent and employed medical staffs, are committed to transforming how healthcare services are delivered by implementing an integrated, regional network of care that supports all patient populations, no matter the payer.
To be a physician-led organization that improves the health of populations by providing accessible, high-quality, cost-effective, patient-centered care through member collaboration and innovation.
- Deliver top-decile outcomes
- Become the regional leader in transforming the health of our communities
- Make care accessible and affordable
- Build an integrated network of providers and programs to support our community
- Utilize high tech tools to drive high touch care and patient engagement