As healthcare shifts from volume-based reimbursement to value-based reimbursement, Bridges Health Partners has a shared vision of how to deliver high quality, low cost care in our communities.
The synergies resulting from collaboration between three established, successful healthcare systems is far superior to the sum of their parts. Collaboration allows sharing of ideas and practices to prepare physicians and health systems to succeed in value and risk-based contracts. Bridges works closely with patients, communities, payers, and employers to meet the population health care needs of those we serve. To do this, we have created
- A cohesive network of physicians and hospitals with aligned incentives
- Physician governance
- A process for monitoring quality outcomes and aggregating data
- An integrative Population Health Management solution
- Focus on value-based payer contracts
- Strong culture of coordinated care management